Universal Studios Hollywood
Looking to make the most of your trip to California? Look no further. Universal Studios Hollywood is only a hop, skip, and a jump from Anaheim and full of fun and exciting movie magic and attractions for the whole family. A day trip to Universal is sure to make your SoCal vacation one to remember!
Universal Studios Hollywood Rides & Attractions
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
~34.5 miles from Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
From The Simpsons to Transformers to Minions to Harry Potter and more —Universal Studios features some of your favorite characters and movies. Major attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood showcase some magical and film favorites:
- The world-famous Studio Tour, which gives you a behind-the-scenes look at the movie magic across 13 blocks of the historic studio lot. Jimmy Fallon even serves as your video tour guide.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which takes you into Diagon Alley, Hogwarts and other favorites from the books. Get up close with magical creatures, cast spells, explore the castle, and more.
There are also fun rides and attractions for all ages, including:
- King Kong 360 3-D
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged
- Jurassic World – The Ride, which puts you face-to-face with dinosaurs.
- DreamWorks Theatre Featuring Kung Fu Panda
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- The Walking Dead Attraction
- Transformers: The Ride-3D
- The Simpsons Ride
- Silly Swirly Fun Ride
- Revenge of the Mummy℠ – The Ride
- And so many more!
Food & Fun
The fun doesn’t stop there. Beyond rides and attractions, Universal Studios Hollywood has plenty of delicious themed dining and options to keep your family full and energized for the big day. Themed favorites include:
- Luigi’s Pizza
- Gru’s Lab Cafe
- Jurassic Cafe
- Krusty Burger
- And more!
While you’re there, you won’t want to miss these exciting entertainment options and experiences:
- Raptor encounters
- Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle
- Carnival games featuring Minions, characters from The Simpsons, and more.
- And a movie special effects show!
Make Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel Your Home Base for Fun at Universal Studios
Take your Universal Studios visit to the next level by staying at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel. We’re only a short drive away and have all the family-friendly amenities you need to make the most of your SoCal vacation, including:
- A convenient location near other popular SoCal theme parks and attractions, including Disneyland® Resort
- Comfortable rooms with castle-themed decor that princesses and princes of all ages will enjoy
- Storytime and more with our very own Princess Corinne
- On-site dining options to fuel you up for fun in the California sun
- A game room, video arcade, and billiards
- An outdoor heated pool and whirlpool
What are you waiting for? Join us for the magical California vacation of your dreams.