Knott’s Berry Farm
Calling all thrill seekers, speed demons, and water lovers! If you’re looking for some SoCal fun and adventure, look no further than Knott’s Berry Farm. With thrill rides, water rides, special events, and entertainment, it really is an unforgettable place for all ages.
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620
Get ready to experience some of the most exciting roller coasters and thrill rides that SoCal has to offer, including:
- GhostRider, the longest, tallest, and fastest roller coaster on the West Coast
- Xcelerator The Ride®, which will take you from 0 to 82 mph in 2.3 seconds
- Supreme Scream, which raises you 252 feet in the air before dropping you in three seconds flat
- And so many more!
Looking for something a little bit slower-paced? They’ve got that too with classic and unique rides for young and old, including:
- Timber Mountain Log Ride, a water ride that depicts the Old West and a features a splash-tastic 42-foot drop.
- Calico Mine Ride, Knott’s very own gold mine
- Classic rides like the High Sierra Ferris Wheel, merry go round, bumper cars and more!
Of course, scream-worthy rides and attractions are just the beginning. Don’t miss other special events and entertainment like Ghost Town Alive, stunt shows, comedy shows, and live music and more with Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the rest of the Peanuts gang. Plus there’s lots of exciting seasonal fun you and your family won’t want to miss, like Knott’s Spooky Farm in the fall and Knott’s Merry Farm during the holiday season.
Soak City Water Park
Don’t forget to check out Soak City and soak up some of that California sunshine while you’re there too — open mid-May through September. Enjoy lots of wet and wild fun in Orange County’s largest waterpark featuring:
- 22 speed, tube, and body slides
- A lazy river
- Wave pool
- And more!
Start Your Knott’s Berry adventure at Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Planning a trip to Knott’s Berry Farm? We’d love to be a part of it! Knott’s Berry Farm is only 6 miles from our hotel, so it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Plus, we’ve got some great perks and amenities to make your trip to Knott’s even more exciting.
- Guests of all ages love our castle-themed hotel and decor.
- Youngsters will love winding down during storytime with our own Princess Corinne after a long day of rides, entertainment, and fun.
- Delicious on-site dining options to keep you energized for a thrill-packed day.
- Need some clean, dry clothes after enjoying the water rides and roller coasters? Our on-site laundromat and dry cleaning service definitely come in handy.
- Our pool, game room, and other family-friendly amenities will keep the kiddos entertained long after you’re done exploring Knott’s Berry Farm.
On top of all that, we’re close to other great SoCal attractions, including Disneyland Resort and other theme parks, world-class beaches, and sports facilities for a truly epic family fun adventure in Southern California.
What are you waiting for?