Authentic Japanese Cuisine
A Magical Dining Experience for the Whole Family
Serving traditional, authentic Japanese cuisine, complete with a fresh, creative sushi bar and interactive Hot Pot and Shabu-Shabu meals. Family-friendly with a fun adventurous menu, the Hanagi restaurant is currently open for dinner only, but will soon be opening for lunch and dinner at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel.
Chef Hiro brings a passion for fresh food, creative dishes, and experiential dining straight to you from Tokyo, Japan. Trained in the art of sushi-making and other Japanese specialties, Chef Hiro has created a dining experience that is nothing short of magical.
Sample Menu Items Include:
- Salmon Carpaccio– fresh salmon, mozzarella, tomato, olive oil, sea salt, and yuzu pepper sauce
- Hanagi Roll– egg omelet, fresh water eel, shrimp, cucumber, kan-pyo, red ginger
- Jumbo Yakitori– skewered chicken, onion, teriyaki and wasabi aioli sauce
- Tsukune-Yaki– ground chicken meatballs, teriyaki sauce, plum paste and egg yolk
- Curry Udon Noodle Soup– hot Udon noodle soup served in a clay pot with shrimp and vegetable tempura, fish cake and poached egg
- Bento Basket– market fresh items served with fried tofu, house salad and rice
- Shabu Shabu– a cook-your-own adventure including your choice of broth, meat, seafood, and dipping sauces (Fun fact: Shabu shabu is a Japanese onomatopoetic word for “swish swish,” the sound the food makes in the hot pot!)
- Mochi Ice Cream with Black Sesame Sauce– Japanese mochi with an ice-cream filling
- Castella Japanese Cake– Japanese sponge cake with dried fruits, anglaise sauce, and cream cheese sauce.